Reduced Tuition Plan (RTP)
The vision at Christ the King Academy (CKA) is to offer Lewis County’s Christian kids quality education that is both robustly Christian and thoroughly Classical regardless of their families ability to pay full tuition. We want the Lordship of Christ to be explicit in the education of our covenant children and therefore the Reduced Tuition Plan (RTP) was established in 2022 to support families who wish to provide their children with such a Christian education, but require financial assistance to make their desire a reality.
It is important to note that CKA as a newly established academy does not currently have an endowment or an official scholarship fund. All of the reduced tuition granted comes directly from our yearly budget, that is, from employee salaries. We are glad to offer it to those in need as we want this kind of education available to faithful Christian parents seeking to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and are prepared to give sacrificially in order to do so.
RTP is not a grades based scholarship but is rather based on financial needs. We award RTP yearly and a new application must be submitted every year. If families are granted RTP, we hope that they do their best to volunteer in the school if possible.
How to apply for RTP:
- Check with your church’s Christian education fund, and pursue other sources of assistance, such as grandparents, who are often eager to contribute and see their hard earned money build Christ’s Kingdom.
- Fill out a Christ the King Academy RTP application (here).
- Complete the financial need verification process. Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with your RTP application.
- a copy of your most recent 1040 tax form
- a brief explanation of your financial need
- Participate in our RTP Volunteer Program (all family members may participate). Your help as a volunteer reduces the school’s expenses and makes tuition reduction possible going forward.