We are thankful for your interest in Christ the King Academy. Please follow these application steps. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our admissions department
Step One: Attend an Initial Visit (Click Here)
Initial visits will be scheduled during the school day and run approximately one and a half hours. Both parents should plan to attend this meeting. You will meet with an Administrator or Board Member to learn about Christ the King Academy as well as receive a tour of the school and visit the classes while in session. At the end of the meeting, families who are interested in pursuing admittance will receive an application packet. Schedule your visit here.
Step Two: Submit Completed Application (Click Here)
The submitted Application Packet must include:
- Family/Student Application Form
- $100.00 non-refundable Family Application fee (Made out to Christ the King Academy)
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Authorization for Release of School Records
The following documents are received from your child’s previous school with the completed Authorization for Release of School Records form. You are welcome to turn in any of the below documentation that you have to expedite the process.
- Immunization Records (all students)
- Most Recent Achievement Test Scores (students entering 1st – 12th)
- Report Cards for the most recent quarter (students entering 1st – 12th)
- Report Cards for the previous year (students entering 1st – 12th)
- Transcripts (students entering 10th – 12th only)(continued on back)
- Pre-School Kindergarten Intake Form (students entering kindergarten only) – may be mailed in by current teacher. (This form is optional for the 2023 Fall Start)
- Grades 1—6 Teacher Reference Form (for students entering 1st – 6th only) – may be mailed in by current teacher. (This form is optional for the 2023 Fall Start)
- Secondary Student Letter – this is a letter from the incoming student, addressed to the Head of School, expressing the student’s desire to attend Christ the King Academy (students entering 7th – 12th only).
- Copy of any divorce/custody decision as it pertains to the student(s) (if applicable)
Step Three: Schedule Family Interview (Click Here)
Family Interviews may be scheduled any time during regular office hours. Both parents and all students must be present. The interview will be about 45 minutes long and will be with the Head of School and the respective school Dean. Contact us to schedule your family interview.
Step Four: Schedule Assessment Testing (Click Here)
Assessment testing will be scheduled following the family interview to determine readiness for entering Christ the King Academy The family application fee covers the cost of assessment testing. Contact us to schedule assessment testing.
Step Five: Receive Admissions Notification (Click Here)
Within two weeks of your family interview you will receive notification from the Head of School as to your admissions status. Accepted families will receive enrollment materials shortly thereafter.
Please contact Christ the King Academy by emailing email@example.com any time during the application process with any questions you may have and/or to schedule appointments.